apparently I should seek medical attention immediately

according to webMD.... I might be dying. I'm on two weeks straight with basically the same headache. I'm starting to wonder what it feels like to be normal. Although I was never really normal. Who wants to be normal anyway? Normal is boring.

this is my last week of a full week of classes... then it's just Mondays until I find out if I'm working for the rest of the summer. If not, then I must go out and find a big girl job... but if I DO work the rest of the summer. Well then, *happy dance*


if only all our happy dances were like this

speaking of happy dances... I'm jamming to THIS awesome summer song.. can't get enough.

it's awesomesauce.

On a different note, I miss school... how fucking sad is that? I'm actually looking forward to being back in school in the fall. I think it's just cuz it keeps me busy. I like using my brain... keeps me going. Right now I have FAR too much time on my hands. I'm trying to finish the 5th book in the Game of Thrones series... my goal is to finish it in two weeks so I can start on another series.... most likely the Hannibal series. The show is super gory and makes me want to read the books.

Any other good summer books I should check out???

Well... that's your quickie update on me. Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

a list that makes you grateful you don't live my life...