just a little attack

this weekend we got a new fridge.... well, not new.. but new to us. It's really a good thing because it's bigger than our old fridge and we can actually fit more than a single loaf of bread in the freezer.

Sunday night we were moving it in, while moving the old fridge into a closet and trying to clean up the mess left behind. This means there was stuff everywhere and a big mess..... which lead to... a panic attack.

At one point I sat in the bedroom in the corner just crying... I don't even know why it was such a big deal... I think it was just because I wasn't prepared for it... I wasn't part of the decision-making process.. it was just sprung on me. I don't do well with "surprises" ... in fact, I HATE surprises.

I don't even know WHY I hate surprises.. I just hate them.




this is the ONLY surprise I like



I hate the unknown... I hate not being prepared.. I hate not being able to be mentally prepared for things. Unless it's my idea.... when it's MY surprise ... I love it. I love doing spur of the moment stuff... just getting in the car and having an adventure. Yet when other people try to do the same for me.. I freak the eff out.

Speaking of adventure ... this month is SO busy. I have work all this week then this weekend I'm volunteering at the dog agility competition. Next weekend I'm going to a reunion. The weekend after I have a birthday party... it's insane. YOWZA, eh?

Hopefully everyone out there is having a wonderful Tuesday... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

you know you want to pee your pants with me.