Thursday, August 18

it's so FUZZY.............. the meaning behind the name

so I wanted to post a video to give you an idea of why I chose the blog name "It's so FUZZY"




it's from Despicable Me... I would have used "fluffy" for my blog name but it was already taken.
When my bf and I watched the movie... as soon as he saw that part we had the following conversation:


"wow.. she sounds just like you"

"I don't sound like that"

"yes you do"

"no I don't"

"you're in denial"

"you're a whore"


we have a very healthy relationship.


A few months later we were at WalMart doing some grocery shopping (we're broke ass).. and I saw this super cute fluffy pillow that I wanted to buy.

"Look honey.. it matches the colors of our living room and it's so FLUFFY!"

"HA... I told you!"

"you're still a whore"


I love my bf.

3 comments:

  1. Agnes. Is. Awesome.
    My bf said the same thing about me when we saw the movie. We quote that part quite often.
    He just walked into the room and I said "Breaking news!"
    "Huh?" says he.
    And I played the clip.
    He just hung his head and sighed. I think he thinks it's getting old.
    I disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Despicable Me! I have to say though, my boyfriend totally thought I sounded more like a minion.

    That should probably disturb me.

    ReplyDelete