there's a reason people call it the butt crack of dawn

and it's because it sucks big fat butt crack donkey balls.

two days a week I have to get up at 530am to be on the bus to school at 6am..... to be AT school at 8am... damn horrible long transit times!

anyhow... I'm home now and it's time for Thursday Tunes!  This weeks song is one that always seems to put me in a good mood. I was a child of the 80s but in the 90s is where the music really blossomed. I loved the grunge and the alternative music that came out of the time. Most people know who Nirvana is, but not all know of this song and it's one of my favorites by them...




It's also in one of my favorite movies "Mad Love" with Drew Barrymore and Chris O'Donnell... I must have watched it a zillion times when I was a teenager. To this day, I still love it! Even if you're not a huge grunge fan or a huge Nirvana fan... I still think you could appreciate this song. If not, well then... go fuck yourself. NO.. I'm just kidding... I'm not that mean in regards to people not having the same opinions as me.

School is going really well so far... (it's only been 2 days).. and I'm not super over whelmed yet (yes I am, I'm lying). I'm looking forward to the rest of the this semester. I always follow the same pattern in school... in the beginning I'm terrified that I'm not going to succeed and everything sounds foreign and strange. After a few weeks, I start to find my groove and then things are ok... until Midterms.. and then I start to get kind of stabby. After that.. there's another calm ...and then more midterms! By this point... I'm starting to feel overwhelmed again.. like it's never going to end and I'm never going to get it all done and omg I can't stand it need to drink copious amounts of alcohol to deal with the stress!!!!!!!
ok.. phew.. glad that's over.... even if it hasn't even started yet. oy


The travel isn't even as bad as I thought it was going to be .... it's worse, actually. Smelly people... standing, sitting, sweaty hot no air.... and by the time I get home I just want to plant myself on the couch with my laptop reading blogs and drinking excessively until it's time to go to bed. Sadly.. I have to be an adult.. and adults have shit to do.
This was my one last escape before I have to go back to the real world .. to do some studying and run some errands..... so... enjoy Nirvana and don't lose your might... well.. maybe.. I might need some company.

Comments

  1. Okay, I'm constantly reminded why we are friends lol - I used to watch Mad Love all the time :). With its obligatory shots of the Space Needle in the background and raining when scenes were outside to show they were in Seattle. . . ahh, good times :).
    I have to take 4 different means of transportation each day to get to and from work, so I feel you on the waking up early bit, except I have to do it M - F. I have to drive to the train station to take the train, then take the light rail to downtown, then take the streetcar to my work. Car - train - light rail - streetcar and also walking between each and it adds up to a lot of time spent traveling to get to work and home. I never feel like doing a think once I get home for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song. Excellent choice. Lurve Nirvana.

    1992 was when they made it big, I think. It's also when hip hop exploded (and before it started to suck so much)...

    *sigh*

    F*ck, I'm old.

    - B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah.. you're only old when you stop appreciating any music other than elevator equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't back down. If people can't appreciate Love Buzz they should go fuck themselves. End of story. I've got a 17 year old neighbor and I've made this explicitly clear to him. He claimed he'd never heard of Kurt Cobain. I skooled him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

you know you want to pee your pants with me.