the light at the end of the tunnel...

...is finally not bothering me anymore, now that my head isn't hurting nearly as bad as it did last night.

As I was laying in bed last night, pulling the cold pillow down over my head because I felt like I was on fire and battling the urge to throw up... I didn't think it was ever going to end. I would have given the world for just a minute of reprise from the pain.

I really fucking hate migraines.

I don't know who of you out there get migraines.... but I get them on a semi-regular basis. They are the worst kind of pain I've ever had.. and I've had 2 major surgeries and 2 minor ones before the age of 20.

you try to distract yourself from the pain.... and maybe fore 30s you do... but then it will ALWAYS come back in full force blinding pain. You just want to curl up in a ball and cry, but crying only makes it worse. Last night I also had a bad bout of nausea to go along with my pounding head.

Thankfully I didn't throw up because I'm not one of those people that just throw up once... Once it starts I do it over and over and over again. Near the end I drink water I know I'm going to throw up simply because I prefer throwing up something to dry heaving.

In any case, I'm on the day hill of this migraine.. and I'm starting to feel normal again. I'm not feeling like the world is going to end. SO here's a song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

you know you want to pee your pants with me.