having a really bad day

a really bad day.

since it's humpday again, I'm going to post more love/hate songs... cuz I really don't know what else to say that doesn't involve an insane amount of profanity. I either want to just sit in a corner and cry or scream profanities until I have no more voice.



reason I love this song - cuz I know all the lyrics and it makes me feel gangsta when I sing it
reason I hate this song - cuz I know all the lyrics and it makes me feel gangsta when I sing it




reason I love this song - it's classic and it's awesome (and I know all the lyrics)
reason I hate this song - I always want to "jump around" ..and when I'm in the car that means I hit my head on the roof of the car... every.damn.time.




reason I love this song - it's Sublime and it's awesome (and it's a little dirty)
reason I hate this song - I don't know all the Spanish parts even though I've been listening to this song for more than 10 years... and so I end up jumbling some pseudo-Spanish and probably sound like a douche.




reason I love this song - it's got a great beat... love will.i.am
reason I hate this song - When I sing along with the Britney lyrics I can't help but sing with a fake British accent like she does in the song... why??!!




reason I love this song - it's catchy and awesome. reason I hate this song - I can't whistle.



so there you have it folks.. some songs I love but also hate. Hope your day is better than mine... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

you know you want to pee your pants with me.