still dealing .... or perhaps, not dealing.

I was watching Sex and the City last night .. and it was the episode where Miranda's mother dies.

I had to change the channel.

I just couldn't watch it without tears coming to my eyes.

Three years later, I can't watch any show where the parent dies without losing it. It makes me wonder if I have truly dealt with my mums death... I still get very upset when I think about it. I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me. I really wanted to see someone about it, but I never did.

not to mention my anxiety seems to be getting worse.. I've been debating on taking meds more often for it because just doing regular things makes me super anxious...

like going outside.

interacting with people.

you know... stuff like that.

BAH! I don't know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur

pounding, pounding....

you know you want to pee your pants with me.